If you’ve run your business for over a year, you likely have found out that you need some bookkeeping to be able to keep the CRA at bay. But beyond that, is there truly no value to get our of the dollars and time you spend on your bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is like your car: it is a means to an end, it can help you get to where you need to go. If you know where you are going, financial data that purposeful bookkeeping can generate will help you get there.
Here are some values you can get from strategic and trusted bookkeeping:
- Make sure your income and expenses are accounted for properly, so you know how your hard earned money is spent
- Get insights from your financials – and plan accordingly:
- What type of customers bring you the most profit?
- What is an ideal margin for your business?
- Do you meet your ideal margin?
- If you run projects, do you meet your budgets?
- Plan your cash flow
Our view on bookkeeping is that it is one of the three things you need to get the right insights from your financials that will enable you to move closer to your goals – see the diagram on our home page for more info.
We work with business owners like you by custom tailoring our efforts so your bookkeeping is worth more to you than just a way to keep the CRA at bay. Talk to us, find out what insights you can get from your financials that will help you achieve your goals.